Friday, July 18

AOS Firepower

Today was the AOS Firepower workout. On paper it doesn't look too bad. It's 5 rounds of a exercises and you add an exercise in each round. By the time you get to the 5th round, you have 5 exercises. You get a 1 minute rest in between each round...

I got to the 4th round with the Double Alternating Cleans and these kicked my fricken ass...I had never really tried these. That was not the worst of it. The worst was the fact that I had to complete 3 more sets of 1 minute work with no rest.
I made it through - then went to the 5th round - then the Bonus Snatch set.

I was planning to go through a second run through but, after the snatch set I was toast. 5 Minute, 1 hand switch took everything I had. I like to walk away from workouts feeling good. I was afraid that if I went one more time through, I might not feel too good and shy away from this style of workout.

I treated this as a Two Alarm version. Next time I will go for the Three Alarm version - Two times through with a little more rest.

The 4 Alarm is looming...

2 comments:

Anthony C said...

alternating cleans are the hardest exercise ever. i prefer man-makers or anything to them. they demean me-i feel your paind.

albina N muro said...

chack this out ~! register of exercise professionals courses