Saturday, June 23

A Yoga Class?

Why you should not go to a gym!
You Can't count on them!
My Kettlebell sessions have been pretty good this last week. A couple heavy sessions, a day off, a couple medium sessions, a day off... to go to a Yoga class at LA Fitness in Cypress, TX
I get there, bring my 5 years old (they have day care) and I'm pumped to get move body, but I'm told class is canceled - the instructor quit.
End of story, don't go to gyms - they suck!
I went home, looked at my kettlebells and said to myself...Thank You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Tom that was a Great story! Right up to point when you said the Instructor Quit. I started laughing. it's not cool when they up and leave like that. Is it!! Lesson Learned!!
And yes, I thank mine daily also, even though they're laughing at me!!
David RKC