Thursday, February 28

8 Minutes?

I've been back and forth on the timed set stuff. I've made it to 8 minutes before, then back away a bit, move on to other stuff and when I return to the timed set, I have to start all over again.
Why?
Is it because the other stuff is not translating to gains or even holds in the timed set style? I don't know.
I do know that timed set stuff translates to gains in my other stuff. I think I'm not doing my other stuff enough or I'm not doing it right.
Back to the timed sets:
Warm Up
8 Minute Snatch Set (16Kg)
12 RPM
On the forth cycle through on my Right I cut it down to 9 RPM - Left 4 RPM
Form went bad. Still held it over head to complete the timed set.
8 Minute LCCJ (16Kg)
8 RPM
Tried to keep the bell under my foot to decrease stress on my bum knee. Got the tip from a RKC/AKC phenom. It's really all about FORM!
100 Swings 24 Kg

This tells me to stay with the timed sets more regularly. Maybe get a crude schedule to fit the timed stuff in...

No comments: