Thursday, December 11

Present Focus...

Swings!

If you could only do One exercise, what would that be?

For me the choice is obvious, its the Swing. One hand, two hand, alternating, light, heavy, AKC, RKC, it doesn't matter..I like them all.

However, sometimes I don't do them that much. Life is busy and maybe I try to get too fancy with my training, throw in a bunch of stuff I've seen or recently learned. All that is good but there is nothing better than the swing.

The swing sets up almost every other kbell move. The snatch - basically and big swing. Why are my snatch numbers down from the past? Because I haven't practiced the swing enough! It's that simple.

Todays Training:
Joint Mobility
Warm Up
Slingshot L, R
10 1A swings L, R
10 2A swings
10 Darcy swings

1A swings 50 L, 50 R
Snatches 5 L, 5 R
1A Darcy swings 100
Snatches 5 L, 5 R
2A swings 100
Snatches 5 L, 5 R

Stability Ball Leg work
A little Yoga....

No comments: