Friday, September 14

AOS Practice

Trying to get through the AOS Essestials Test...Everytime my grip on the left hand fails. So I'm going to break down the exercises and practice them to improve my confidence and grip.
Here is what I started today:

Warmup
- 30 Seconds Each Exercise
Right Hand
High Pull then a Snatch
Press
Squat
Clean
One Arm Swing
Left Hand
Swing
Clean
Squat
Press
High Pull then Snatch

Grip Failed 20 seconds into left hand High Pull. Improvement, it used to fail at 2 seconds...


High Pull to a Snatch
30 Seconds On/Off
I like this exercise. Gonna do these tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever thought about starting with the left arm?

Tom, Healy, RKC said...

Yeah...Thats my last resort. If I can't do it next time, thats a whatta I'm gonna do!

charley allen said...

When I was healthy, I switched to the left side for a long snatch set and broke through to a PR. You might be surprised at what switching to the left might do if your grip is a limiting factor.