Thursday, October 4

100 Swing Minimum

I have decided to implement a 100 swing Minimum with my workouts. I seem to get caught up in snatches, presses, Get ups etc. I have lost focus on the single best exercise kettlebells can provide...The Swing.
I don't care if its one handed or two handed, it dosen't matter! Just do as many as you can.
In all my workouts I intend to swing the kettlebell at least 100 times. You can break it up and swing it 50,50 or go for it and do 100. One addition - if your strong and in good shape you a kettlebell 1 size up that you normally work with. I use a 24Kg in most of my exercises so...I use a 28Kg for the 100 Swing Minimum.
Todays Workout:
Warm Up
Two Hand Swing
28Kg 100 Reps
Jerks
28Kg 5x5
2 sets
Push Ups
15 Reps
2 Sets
24 Kg Snatches
10x10
2 sets

No comments: