Thursday, October 25

Fifty's

Tried a new workout I got from Charley a while back. After reading through I thought a lot about what might be the correct weight of kettlebell. When I first looked at it I thought I'll do it with a 24 Kg. Of course I wasn't really going to do it right then so naturally I though a 24 Kg.
Today I decided to really try this workout. I didn't want to fail so I went with a 20 Kg. If I make it through with a 20 Kg then next time I'll go for the 24 Kg.
Good thing...its a tough workout!
Here how I did it.
25 Snatches L
25 Snatches R
2 x's
50 Total
25 Push Presses L
25 Push Presses R
2 x's
50 Total
25 Cleans L
25 Cleans R
2 x's
50 Total
10 Jerks L
10 Jerks R
5 x's
50 Swings L
50 Swings R

Fatigued a bit, but it would have been ugly with a 24 Kg...next time.
I feel this was more of a strength workout than a cardio workout, at least the way I did it. I had some rest in between exercises. I would like to try this with lighter weight and speed it up a bit for a good cardio session...

No comments: