Saturday, October 6

Kettlebell Club with Terri

Terri is the next memebr of the club to go to the RKC certification. She goes in the next couple of weeks. Is she ready?
Yes, but she is a little dissapointed with the snatch requirements for females. She says its a little too easy. I agree, they should increase the requirements to set the bar a little higher for the females...
Anyway Terri ran the class today. Over 45 minutes of kettlebell exercises and judging by the exercises she likes the Swing and the snatch, we did alot of each. I can't remember everything but I know she tested my conditioning and strength. She also held true to my new standard - 200 swings. I wrote before in another post that 100 swings is my minimum, but now its 200 swings. 100 was not enough!
Good class - pace was even, a variety of exercises and if you used the proper kettlebell, you got a great workout! I used a 24 Kg....A good workout!

No comments: