Monday, January 21

AOS Essentials Test # 3

I failed the last 2 times because I was not committed. This time I was!
If you don't get yourself mentally ready to do something you will most often fail. The last 2 times I tried the test, I just grabbed a kettlebell and started. I had no plan and didn't have the sequence of exercises memorized.
I forgot where the squat was and that I just reverse order on the left side....sure fire way to fail at something!
This time, studied up, knew the sequence and was committed to it.
I'm under 175 lbs. so I used a 20 Kg
1/2 Get Up
Right
30 Sec Hign Pull/Snatch
30 Sec Press
30 Sec Squat
30 Seconds LC Clean
30 Seconds Swing
30 Seconds Figure 8 to a Clean
Left
30 Seconds Swing
30 Seconds LC Clean
30 Seconds Squat
30 Seconds Press
30 Seconds High Pull/Snatch
1/2 Get Up
I give myself a solid 6 out of 10. Plenty of room for improvement. The high pull on the left was not the best. Work on Grip!

Finished with a 100 swing finisher!

No comments: