Saturday, January 19

Morning Training

I don't usually train in the morning. I don't know why, but its what I do. When I train I try to mix it up a bit, never do the same routine in consecutive days. If you do, the body may try to adjust and that's how you plateau.
Just like if you go to the gym and do your normal routine, free weights, treadmill, stationary bike - Your body will adjust to this cycle and after a certain amount of time you will hit the wall and your progress will stop.
So, AM training!
Warm Up
1. 100 Swings (30 R, 30 L, 15 R, 15 L, 10 2 hand)
2. Circle Drill
3. Halos
4. 5 - 1 Hand Swings R
5 - High Pulls R
5 - Snatches R
5 - Clean & Press R
5 - Circle Clean R
5 - Squat R
Slingshot
Repeat Left
3 Sets
5. 100 Swings
6. Planks
7. Stretch

Body is feeling good, the knee is still sore but the swings don't seem to bother it....

No comments: