Monday, July 20

Listen to what your body is telling you!

Can you be certain that your body AND mind are in the same groove?

To prove this point I wrote a workout that I wanted to do today -

Here it is:
50 Swings
50 Slam Balls
50 Bicycles
50 Kettlebell Squats
50 Clean & Press
50 Get Up Sit Ups
50 Around the World
50 Figure 8 to a clean
50 Halo's
50 Snatches


Is this a good workout for me? Today?

I'm just getting back in it and I'm still writing workouts like I'm in decent shape..

Like I wrote before - "Listen to your body...

Here is what I did today.

As many sets in 20 minutes of this:
50 Swings
50 Slam Balls
50 Sit Ups
50 Kettlebell Squats

I was able to complete one set before my body spoke to me -

It told me to take it easy and enjoy the journey back.

I got the message.

No comments: