Wednesday, July 15

My Status...



Here's what I've been dealing with for 4 months now. A bone that doesn't like to heal in my wrist and how to workout around it.

To be honest, I was a lazy bum the first month in part to a badly bruised left foot. I used these ailments to back away from my physical fitness. Not a good idea but you do what you do sometimes.

I found the light and have been training for the last couple months although not at intense as I would like. I now commit myself to more comprehensive training even with my physical issue.

The Doctors say I may get my mobility back in my wrist and I may not. No worry, I can alter my routines around the wrist.

The next 2 months will be regular training with conditions. I excited about what I will come up with and what ideas I can get from the people I run across during my journey back!

No comments: