Friday, March 6

Week of CrossFit

My free week of CrossFit is over. 

I trained 5 out of 7 days and learned some great new exercises such Slam Ball, Wall Ball, DB snatches and timed workouts.

The timed workouts were the best! I have a tendency to create too much rest in my training when I'm in my garage. I have no sense of urgency... sometimes.

In these crossfit classes they time or count everything, then you have to post your results. It's a little competitive, but yet, supportive atmosphere they have created.

So my plan is too continue with Crossfit and incorporate into my kettlebell training, kinda blend the 2 together.

For Instance here is my workout for Saturday:

Warm Up -
Joint Mobility
Push Ups
Squats
Sit Ups
50 Swings

3 Rounds - 

1) 20 Snatches L
2) 30 Slam Ball 
3) 20 Snatches R
4) 30 Slam Ball

Time it!

No comments: