Saturday, July 14

Plan for Week of July 15th

Took it easy this last week due to some numbness in my left arm. I took the Hard Style approach to kettlebells too literally, need to change up the weight and reps to keep the body loose, particularly my forearms!
I think that is my issue - I loaded up my forearms and didn't think to take care of them as I would my hands....I take care of my hands because without them in good shape, its impossible to do anything with a kettlebell.
In fact, if you try to workout with the kettlebell with sore hands, your form sucks and you can get injured. So, bad hands..no workout. Burnt out forearms..no workout.
I learn things the hard way.
This Week:
Sunday - Class at Kettlebell Club 45 Min session finish with some ab work.
Monday - Yoga Class
Tuesday - Garage workout. Snatches, One armed Swings, Clean & Jerks.
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Class at the Kettlebell Club
Friday - Yoga. 10 Minute swing test. Light Kettlebell workout.
Saturday - Charleys? Short cycle C&J

Plan for the week...think about goal setting. Don't know if its what I want, but I need to put some structure into my kettlebell training. There needs to be a purpose behind my training...I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah - come on over Saturday the 20th. I'd love some company, and my neighbor who joins me from time to time could use a different set of eyes on him.

Tom, Healy, RKC said...

Charley,

Say 9 or 9:30...