Tuesday, April 22

Following the pattern

I've been on a roll lately, doing the same style of workout. I pride myself on always changing the focus of my training. Never getting in a set routine. Routines get boring and eventually I get tired of the same old, same old and I lose focus and enthusiasm.
However, I believe I have found a compromise. I've been doing the same flow of "styles" of kettlebell training and switching up the actual exercises. Its working so far.
Timed Sets, Swings, Rows and ab work. Simple but very effective. I think it's the renegade rows that is putting it all together for me.
Warm Up
- 4 Minute Long Cycle Clean & Press 24 Kg
8 RPM
- 10 Minute Snatch Set 12 Kg
16 RPM
- Renegade Rows 16 Kg's
2 Laps - Clockwise, Counter clockwise
- Double Press 16 Kg's
20 Reps
- Explosive 1/4 Get Ups 12 Kg
10/10
- Kettlebell V's 20 reps
- Plank Variations
Stretch

No comments: