Monday, April 28

Steady On...with the blended workout!

Its been almost 2 weeks since I decided to blend a couple different styles of work outs. I like the results.
#1 I feel great!
#2 Although I haven't pushed to the next level (Adding more Time to my sets), my form has improved. I figure that when my form is right on every rep, THEN its time to up the ante. Today the 8 minute snatch set was my best ever. Usually the last few reps have no from at all, I can't push the bell back through my legs because my hands and forearms are shot. So it becomes more of a hanging snatch. This time I was able to push it back just fine. Sure my forearms and hands were on fire but at least I can hold the form.

* Right now that is my concern - how to limit the burning in my hands and forearms during these snatch sets. This is the key to this exercise. I grip the bell to much and the thick DD handle doesn't help....

Warm Up

- 8 Minute Snatch Set 16 Kg
12 RPM
- 4 Minute Jerk Set 2 16's
8 RPM
- 1.5 Minute Alternating Cleans 16's
- One Arm Swings 28 Kg
25/25
- 1/4 Get Ups
15/15
-1/2 Get Ups
15/15
- Kettlebell V's
15
Stretch

No comments: