Saturday, March 8

Chips are bad for you...

I never claimed to be the best eater. In fact I'm one of worst at staying true to the "proper diet". I don't even know what the"proper diet" is. So I eat what I like, but not in huge portions. I think that is the key. Limit the amount of food you take in and everything will fall in line.
Sure there are foods to avoid, I know that, but its not a huge deal to me right now. Enjoy the things you like and don't sweat the small stuff.
Chips are bad for you. No nutritional value, most likely a lot of bad stuff in them. But sometimes their tasty. I ate some today then went to work out.
I used my left hand to eat them.
Chips then snatches - the worst combo ever!
Warm Up
- 8 Minute snatch set
12 RPM
I knew I was in trouble on the left side when on the first rep felt very slippery on the grip. Why?....The chips - they are bad for you in now, 2 ways. Nutrition & Grip.
I lost the kbell at the 7:30 mark when it flew out of my left hand. I caught it, set it down tried to wipe the hand off - the grease would not leave. I picked the kbell up and roughed it through the final 6 reps. Note to self - stay away from the chips, they could kill you!
- 30 Swings 28 Kg
Swing & Catch, Squat Thrust 28 Kg
5 reps
1 Minute plank variations
1 Minute rest
5 Sets
- Get Up Sit Ups 16 Kg
10/10

This was a decent workout. How I measure that? How many times I try to tell my self "it's enough". I said it more than a few times...I try not to listen to the little voice inside my head that wants to quit too early.

No comments: