Tuesday, August 11

WOD 8-10-09

When doing these timed sets it's important to note that you never sacrifice form to complete rep quickly. If your form fails, stop, gather yourself and then complete.

There are 3 reasons I like the timed set style of workout:

1) I'm in my garage with no one pushing me. I use it to keep out the distractions.
2) I use it to assess my conditioning and will power.
3) They are over quickly with awesome benefits.

Practice
Windmill
Bent Press

Workout -
Double kettlebell Squat Thrusters
15 Rep's
16 Kg's
Two Hand Swing
20 Rep's
28 Kg
Inverted V & Hold
15 Pound Slam Ball
Snatches
20/20
16 Kg

3 Sets for Time
Mine 32:26

This was as difficult a workout that I've had. The Squat Thrusters were the killer. My body was not worthy of this kind of effort.

Hence the 32:26 time...

-

No comments: